Cookies are not viruses.
They do not contain information that will personally identify you as a user, but they store vital information about your preferences. This is to help improve your experience on our site.
We do not store sensitive personal information such as mailing addresses, passwords etc. in the Cookies We use.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words with their initial letters capitalized are defined under the following conditions. These definitions shall have the same meaning throughout under this policy.
• Cookies: refer to text files on our website that allow us store information from your browsing experience. These text files allow us or the website to collect user data and enable user-specific features such as personalization and tracking.
• Website: also referred to as the “Site” means Deutsche Partners Holding, accessible through https://deutschepartners.com
• You: refers to the individual accessing the Website, a company or any legal entity on whose behalf such individual is accessing the Site, as applicable.
Types of Cookies We Use
For optimum browsing experience, we use “Persistent” and “Session” Cookies. Session Cookies are turned off immediately your browsing session ends, or when you close your browser. Persistent Cookies on the other hand, remain on your device when you go offline.
These Cookie types are used under for the purposes set below:
Type: Session cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: session cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the site, and to enable You use some of the features available on the site. These help to authenticate users and prevent misuse of user accounts. The absence of these cookies would make it difficult for us to provide the services that You need.
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: Persistent Cookies allow Us to remember your choices as you navigate through the Website. These details may include your login details or language preferences. These Cookies serve to provide You with a more personal browsing experience and to avoid having to make your choices every time you access the Site.
Your Cookie Choices
If you do not accept Our Cookies, you may experience some inconveniences in your use of the Website and some functionalities may not work properly.
• For Chrome Browser, visit this Help page from Google: Https://support.google.com/account/answer/32050
• For Internet Explorer Web Browser, please visit this page: https://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
• For Firefox browser, please visit this page: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
• For Safari Web browser, please visit this help page from Apple: https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
For any other browser, please visit your browser’s official web pages.
You can learn more about Cookies on our Site. For further information/questions on Our Cookies Policy, you can contact us via email: