Why does DPH need my Personal Information?
To better provide you with products and services offered, DPH may collect personally identifiable information, such as your:
– First and Last Name
– Mailing Address
– E-mail Address
– Phone Number
We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use certain products or services. These may include:
(a) registering for an account
(b) entering a sweepstakes or contest sponsored by us or one of our partners
(c) signing up for special offers from selected third parties
(d) sending us an email message
(e) submitting your credit/debit card or other payment information when ordering and purchasing products and services.
To wit, we will use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you in relation to services and/or products you have requested from us. We also may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
What does DPH Use my Personal Information for?
DPH collects and uses your personal information to operate and deliver the services you have requested.
DPH may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from DPH and its subsidiaries.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
DPH does not sell, rent, or lease its customer lists to third parties.
DPH may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, your unique personally identifiable information (e-mail, name, address, telephone number, etc.) is transferred to the third party. DPH may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to DPH, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
DPH may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith and belief that such action is necessary to:
(a) conform to the provisions of the law or comply with legal process served on DPH or the site;
(b) protect and defend the rights or property of DPH; and/or
(c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of DPH, or the public.
Tracking User Behavior
DPH may keep track of the websites and pages our users visit within DPH, to determine what DPH services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within DPH to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
Automatically Collected Information:
Automatically Collected Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by DPH. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the DPH website.
The DPH website may use “cookies” to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run
programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the Web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalize DPH pages, or register with DPH site or services, a cookie helps DPH to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses, and so on. When you return to the same DPH website, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the DPH features that you customized.
You can accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the DPH services or websites you visit.
Security of your Personal Information:
DPH secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. DPH uses the following methods for this purpose:
We strive to take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or alteration of your personal information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, you acknowledge that:
(a) there are security and privacy limitations inherent to the Internet which are beyond our control; and (b) security, integrity, and privacy of all information and data exchanged between you and us through this Site cannot be guaranteed.
Right to Deletion:
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
• Delete your personal information from our records; and
• Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records.
Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
• Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfil the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal or state law, provide a service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us.
• Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity.
• Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
• Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law.
• Comply with the Nigeria Electronic Communications Privacy Act and the Nigeria Data Protection Regulation.
• Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent.
• Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us.
• Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
• Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
Children Under Thirteen
DPH does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
Opt-Out & Unsubscribe from Third Party Communications
We respect your privacy and give you an opportunity to opt-out of receiving announcements of certain information. Users may opt-out of receiving any or all communications from third-party partners of DPH by contacting us here:
– Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
– Phone: +234(0) 904 000 0221, +234 (0) 809 250 0003
From time to time, DPH may contact you via email for the purpose of providing announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general communication.
If you would like to stop receiving marketing or promotional communications via email from DPH, you may opt out of such communications by clicking on the UNSUBSCRIBE button.
Changes to this Statement
(b) agreement to abide and be bound by that Policy.
DPH welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that DPH has not adhered to this Statement, please contact DPH at:
Deutsche Partners Holding:
3 Peter Obang Close, off Fingesi Street, Utako District, Abuja.
15 Oladimeji Alo Street, Off Freedom Way, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Email Address :
+234 (0) 904 000 0221, +234 (0) 809 250 0003
Effective as of September 30, 2021